Welcome to my blog!

Dear all,

Welcome to my blog!


A place to think aloud. A place to say things without the fear of being branded as good or bad, right or wrong, moral or not.

A place to be just YOU!!

Enjoy your stay here and hope to have you back!!

Love,

Social Recluse







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Strange to Different

Yipeeee!!.

So finally it is happening!!. And no, I am not about anything earth shattering at all. I am talking about taking my first baby steps into the world of blogging.

Why blogging could be a question? My retort to that: WHY NOT?

One simple reason could be that in case you are uttering your musings and thinking aloud, people would give you a look which might not be for your liking- come on man, are you NUTS???

But strangely, put the same musings and thoughts onto a blog and suddenly people look at you differently.- Wow, you BLOGGGG???? (note the stress and emphassis lingers on G)

 Strange but true!!  So, I have decided to make the transition: people looking at me strangely to people looking at me differently!!

I am here to pen down my thoughts about anything and everything that i feel and i don't feel about. Right/wrong, Good/bad, Ethical/ Non Ethical, Moral/Immoral, Black/White. hmmmmm. thats not the aim of this blog. The aim would be to give people something to take back, some food for thought. You can comment/ discuss/debate/trash/appreciate what i write and trust me i will love you for all of them.

Will it be fun to read- WOULD SERIOUSLY TRY TO KEEP IT FUNNY!!. Will it be thought provoking- WOULD WANT TO !! Will it be worth coming back to the blog- WOULD HOPE SO!!

With that promise and hope, i rest my case here for today !!

Love,

Social Recluse

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggers world and congrats on yur first write up ! look forward to more.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SK. appreciate the kind words of encouragement coming from senior bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the world of bloggers. anything from a witty soul like yours has got to be funny and intelligent, trust me. Keep it rolling. All the best.

    ReplyDelete